Did you know that upgrading your switchboard means that you will be preventing your family from the threat of an electric shock?
New switchboards are much more sensitive than the old ones and are able to detect when there is an electricity leak, such as when electricity passes through the body in an electric shock. When it detects a leakage it will shut off immediately, in .3 of a second, and will completely prevent electrocution.
Unfortunately accidents do happen such as a child sticking a fork into a power point, someone using a knife to get toast out of a toaster, touching a switch with wet fingers or accidentally dropping an appliance into a bath or sink. With a new switchboard an electric shock would be completely avoided, with an old switchboard these situations could be fatal.